Chef de Partie/Senior Cook
What's on your plate:
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the team, including supervision of all station Line, Prep, and Production Cooks
- Remain professional and poised during peak service hours
- Manage the preparation, cooking, and presentation of the dishes in the restaurant
- Promote and enforce strict health and hygiene standards in the kitchen
- Troubleshoot any issues that may arise
- Act as a motivator and mentor to other line cooks by providing positive reinforcement and constructive criticism to develop the culinary talent.
- Carefully adopt recipes and participate in the creation of menu items
- Assist in the development and training of staff members
- Keep a clean and organized workspace and maintaining a professional, respectful demeanour
Ingredients you'll bring to the table:
- Exude positivity and possess a welcoming and enthusiastic can-do attitude
- Exceptional ability to provide the utmost WOW factor experience to our guests.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent food and beverage knowledge
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Strong attention to detail
- 3 years line cook experience in comparable restaurant
- Strong butchery and knife skills
Why you'll love what you do with CHG:
- Our offices provide the open-concept vibe, where the HQ team environment is fun and creative
- Daily snacks and beverages throughout the day floating around the kitchen
- Competitive compensation and group benefits… with more cool stuff to come as we grow
- Get to ‘live’ our shared Core Values: *PROVIDE* genuine, inspired, and evolving culinary experiences *OFFER* thoughtful, humble, and engaging hospitality *COMMIT* to inspire and develop hospitality leaders *CARE FOR* our ladies and gentlemen with empathy and sincerity
- And the best for last……You get to eat the most delicious food in the city, with wait for it…… YOUR 50% discount. Available to use at our phenomenal locations!
To apply, email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please indicate the role in the subject line.